Do You Fellowship 2022 for Latina and Black Women Entrepreneurs (up to $5,000)
Deadline: July 25, 2022
Are you ready to reach the $1M mark? Digitalundivided is now recruiting for the second annual Do You Fellowship! Receive a $5k equity free cash grant plus access to incredible business resources, support, mentorship, community and more!
This year, 15 promising Latina and Black women entrepreneurs and innovators will be selected to participate in the 2022 Do You Fellowship. This one-year program helps founders access the tools, resources and networks necessary to supercharge their businesses. They aim to support them in their quest to reach the $1 million mark in revenue and or/or funding.
By joining the 2022 Do You Fellowship, you will receive a $5,000 equity free, cash grant for your business and exclusive access to:
- Business workshops led by industry leaders and best-in-class organizations
- Business advisory from digitalundivided’s entrepreneur-in-residence
- Financial advisory support
- A network of fellow founders
- Community-building sessions
- In-person graduation & celebration event
To qualify as a Do You Fellow, candidates must:
- Identify as a Woman
- Identify as Black or Latina (or both)
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Business registered for at least 1 year
- Majority ownership of an established business
- Tech-based or innovatively incorporates technology in the business model
- Annual Revenue of $250,000 – $500,000 or raised $50,000 – $500,00 in funding
- Poised for growth (looking for investments)
Applications will close July 25, 2022. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
For more information, visit Do You Fellowship.