Deloitte Canada Black Student Scholarship 2022 (up to $5,000)
Deadline: July 24, 2022
Applications for the Deloitte Canada Black Student Scholarship 2022 are now open. Deloitte is committed to building and leveraging an inclusive culture in everything they do to help build and develop future leaders in Canada. Deloitte Canada is extremely proud to launch for the second year the Black Student Scholarship.
At Deloitte, they are driven to inspire and help their people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Their Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge.
- Selected students will be awarded a one-time $5,000 scholarship towards eligible school expenses, and an opportunity to complete a work term at one of Deloitte’s Canadian offices this year.
You will be able to select up to two teams you would like to join in one of the following Business areas:
- Audit & Assurance
- Financial Advisory
- Risk Advisory
- Deloitte Tax
- Enabling Areas
The Black Student Scholarship are being offered to undergraduate students nationally, who meet the following criteria:
- You are eligible to work in Canada;
- You self-identify as Black;
- You are enrolled in post-secondary education in Canada (full-time or part-time);
- You are a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student.
Apply by Sunday, July 24, 2022 11.59PM ET. Be sure to upload your transcript, resume, cover letter, and personal statement all in one document.
For more information, visit Black Student Scholarship.