Youth Empowerment in Climate Action Platform (YECAP) Fellowship 2022
Deadline: August 15, 2022
Applications for the Youth Empowerment in Climate Action Platform (YECAP) Fellowship 2022 are now open. The YECAP Fellowship is a six-month comprehensive regional youth-led programme offered by the convening partners of the Youth Empowerment in Climate Action Platform (YECAP), to train young leaders across Asia and the Pacific in meaningful youth engagement in climate action.
The selected Fellows will lead, represent and contribute to the YECAP Community by raising awareness among Asia-Pacific youth and engaging with them in various activities on the safe and inclusive platform. From brown bag sessions to consultations, dialogues and more on national, regional and global levels, this is an opportunity to address climate issues and solutions by youth and for youth, to elevate youth voices in advocating for climate action priorities and systematic change, and to be part of larger youth movements.
- After completing the Fellowship, the Fellows will receive an official YECAP certificate and acknowledgement of their active participation and initiation throughout the programme. They will also stay in the supportive network of youth in climate action alumni.
- Open to any young person from the Asia-Pacific region, aged between 18-35;
- Willing to commit to the 6-month programme which involves 4-5 hours of weekly engagement;
- Driven to enhance your climate action and scale your impact nationally and regionally;
- Minimum of one-year work experience in community building, climate change or youth engagement.
The deadline for submitting complete applications is 11:59 pm (GMT+7) on August 15, 2022.
For more information, visit YECAP Fellowship.