Deadline: November 30, 2022
Applications are open for the Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/Uganda German Cultural Society Project Funding 2022. The Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/ UGCS is offering funding for locally based projects in the different fields of art and culture.
This call for projects targets the following disciplines:
- Visual Arts
- Performance Art
- Digital Arts
- Film/ Video Art
- Poetry/Spoken Word
- A project grant amounting to 2,000,000 UGX max.
- The rooftop terrace or conference room as a venue free of charge if desired.
- Support in improving the project’s concept, budget and feasibility if needed.
Eligible projects must:
- be led by individuals living in Uganda being 18 years or above;
- be implemented in Uganda;
- fall under one of the fields of art mentioned above.
Special consideration will be given to projects that:
- use innovative, witty approaches in the field of the arts.
- aim to strengthen the creative exchange between artists and different art forms.
- address relevant issues of Ugandan society.
Your application should include:
- Concept note/project description
- Strategies for implementation of the project
- Aim(s) the project is targeting
- Estimated total budget and financing plan
- CV or portfolio of the project’s holder
Email your application to: Ann-Kristin Schulz (Cultural Coordinator) via [email protected]
For more information, visit Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/ UGCS.