F5 STEM Education Grants for Women and Girls of Color 2022 ($50,000 grant)
Deadline: August 19, 2022
Applications for the F5 STEM Education Grants for Women and Girls of Color 2022 are now open. At F5, they believe that world-changing ideas should not be limited by an individual’s gender, race, nationality, or socio-economic status.
F5 is committed to helping build the pipeline of tomorrow’s female changemakers and future leaders through their science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) Education Grants by investing in programs to increase access to STEM education and career opportunities for girls and women of color.
- Grant amount is a one-time $50,000 USD grant.
- Nonprofits in all countries are eligible for funding;
- The nonprofit must be in operation as a legally registered charitable organization defined by the country in which they operate or fiscally sponsored by a legally registered charitable organization for at least 3 years;
- The nonprofit’s focus must be on increasing access, capacity building, career development, or other related work with the goal of increasing representation of women of color in STEM education, especially the technology sector;
- Those served through the grant funding must be majority (>50%) women of color and/or girls of color;
- Organizations must have a website;
- For nonprofits based outside of the United States, an Enhanced Expenditure Responsibility (EER) process will be conducted by F5’s international grantmaking partner, CAF America. Funding will be contingent on the successful completion and approval of the EER process. F5 will cover the cost of the EER fees;
- Organizations that have written policies that actively discriminate on one’s sexual orientation or gender identity are not eligible to receive a grant.
All grant applications must be submitted electronically. The application cannot be saved and then completed at a later time. Application total character count maximum is 200,000 characters. The application must be completed in English.
For more information, visit F5 STEM Education Grants.