Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence 2023-2024 (Fully-funded)
Deadline: November 1, 2022
Applications are invited for the Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence 2023-2024. The Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence is the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office’s flagship fellowship for India and has run for more than 20 years.
The fellowship is aimed at young high-flyers and mid-career professionals from diverse backgrounds with strong and demonstrable leadership potential. The fellowship addresses issues faced by leaders in all fields and explores changing ideas and practices of leadership, looking at the implications of globalisation for Indian leaders.
The fellowship is hosted by the University of Oxford within the Department of Politics and International Relations.
Each fellowship includes:
- Full programme fees
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy airfare from India to the UK
To be eligible for the Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence you must:
- Be a citizen of India and currently live in the country;
- Return to your country of citizenship at the end of the period of the fellowship;
- Have a postgraduate level qualification or equivalent professional training or work experience in a relevant area at the time of application;
- Have at least ten years’ work experience prior to applying;
- Be a mid-career professional with strong leadership potential in a wide range of sectors including state or central government, private sector, media, and civil society and have a good working knowledge of English to be assessed in the application form and if you are invited to interview;
- Not hold British or dual-British citizenship;
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines, requirements, and expectations of the programme.
For more information, visit Chevening Gurukul Fellowship.