AWS Impact Accelerator: Women Founders 2022 for U.S.-based Startups
Deadline: August 26, 2022
Applications are invited for the AWS Impact Accelerator: Women Founders 2022. AWS Impact Accelerator for Women Founders is designed for U.S.-based Women founders who are the CEO and/or CTO of an innovative tech or tech-enabled startup.
Talent is everywhere. Opportunity is not. Amazon is changing that narrative. Combining the power of Amazon and AWS technology, they are helping Women founders accelerate their cloud-based business for serious scaling.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
- $225,000 for every qualifying startup in the program: They’ve increased your runway with a $125,000 cash grant and $100,000 in AWS Activate credits – all for zero equity in return.
- Turbocharged technology: Leverage the AWS tech stack, the same backbone powering innovative, industry-leading businesses around the world, to accelerate beyond what you were told was possible.
- Tailored training: Hands-on workshops, roundtable discussions, tech deep dives, and inspirational leadership chats. Benefit from curriculum tailored to your startup’s goals, specific technology, and business needs.
- Your extended team: Learn from experts behind some of the biggest tech unicorns in the world. Their all-star advisory support team includes executives, former founders, and leaders across AWS – all committed to your startup’s continued growth.
- AWS+Amazon: Benefit from the best of both companies. From Alexa, to Game Tech, to Fintech, eCommerce, Music, and others – no matter your technology or industry, they’ve got you covered!
- Join the community: Tap into their alumni and investor network for mentorship, industry insights, and best practices. Capitalize on connections and peer support that extend long after the program.
- Open to U.S.-based Women founders who are the CEO and/or CTO of an innovative tech or tech-enabled startup.
- They are looking for pre-seed startups beyond ideation with a fully-developed MVP or launched product.
- The program is industry and vertical agnostic, and they welcome startups with technical leads who are leveraging cloud technologies or plan to.
- If you’ve got game-changing ambitions, they encourage you to apply.
Applications will close on August 26. If you are selected for an interview, they will schedule a 30-minute meeting with your company’s CEO and CTO, which consists of a 10-minute pitch presentation followed by 20 minutes of Q&A. Additionally, at any time during the application period, they may reach out to ask clarifying questions or get more details about your business.
For more information, visit AWS Impact Accelerator.