Apple Entrepreneur Camp 2022 for Female Founders and Developers
Deadline: August 24, 2022
Applications are open for the Apple Entrepreneur Camp 2022 for Female Founders and Developers. The Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as mentorship, education, and support.
The Apple Entrepreneur Camp was created with the goal of supporting entrepreneurs who are underrepresented in technology as they build the next generation of cutting-edge apps, and to form a global network that encourages the pipeline and longevity of founders and developers of all backgrounds.
The heart of Apple Entrepreneur Camp is an intensive technology lab working one-on-one with Apple experts and engineers to significantly accelerate your app. You’ll also hear from Apple executives and leaders on a variety of topics, such as the latest advances in machine learning and augmented reality, have the opportunity to connect as a cohort to discuss challenges specific to your community, and form relationships with your fellow attendees. At the conclusion of the lab you’ll have the opportunity to present your progress, get feedback, and chat with some of Apple’s most senior leaders.
Selected organizations receive the following free of charge:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders.
Applications are accepted from developers worldwide and up to three members of your organization may attend. To be eligible to apply:
- Your organization must have:
- A female founder, cofounder, or CEO;
- A female developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and
- An existing app on the App Store or a functional beta build in TestFlight, or the equivalent.
- The female founder, cofounder, or CEO; the female developer; and another colleague (if applicable) must each be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire duration of the lab.
Applications will be reviewed based on:
- Content of written responses to the questions on the application form;
- Commitment to development for Apple platforms using the latest Apple technologies; and
- Whether the app is unique or innovative.
The programme is scheduled to hold from November 7 -11, 2022. The application consists of four parts, which include uploads and prompts for written responses.
- Organization details: Tell them about your organization and provide contact information for up to three employees who would attend if your organization is selected.
- Your app: Provide details about your app and development team. You may include a download or demo link, as well as up to three screenshots or wireframes that best illustrate the user experience.
- The future: Describe what you plan to gain from participating in Apple Entrepreneur Camp, as well as your plans for the future.
- Additional information: Select the dates for which you’d like to apply and provide any additional comments.
For more information, visit Apple Entrepreneur Camp.