J.P. Morgan Code for Good Hackathon 2022
Deadline: September 9, 2022
Applications for the J.P. Morgan Code for Good Hackathon 2022 are now open. The Code for Good hackathon gives you the chance to put your coding skills towards doing good for nonprofit organisations. It’s also a great opportunity to see whether a career in financial services technology is for you.
Over the course of 12 hours, you and your team will develop a technology solution for a leading nonprofit organisation. You’ll get to work side by side with our expert JPMorgan technologists, learning from their experience as you creatively solve real world problems faced by social organisations. You are encouraged to come up with cutting-edge ideas that could make a difference to the people who need it most.
In addition to networking with other aspiring software engineers from other countries, Code for Good is also a chance to meet recruiting teams and experience what it’s like to work as a software engineer at JPMorgan. Their focus is on providing a welcoming, engaging, and creative environment to support underrepresented genders in tech culture.
- Top participants in the Code for Good virtual hackathon may be offered a position in J.P. Morgan’s 2023 Software Engineer Internships.
Open to individuals who:
- Are highly motivated and enjoy working in teams to come up with innovative solutions
- Have strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attend university with an expected graduation date 2023 or 2024
- Are preferably studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or STEM degrees.
To be considered for Code for Good, you must complete the following steps:
- Read the Official Rules before you start this application.
- By September 9, 2022 – Click ‘Register’ and submit your application for the Code for Good Hackathon.
- Complete HackerRank within 48 hours from receiving the invite.
Ensure your candidate profile and all attachments are complete before submitting your application, as you will not be able to add attachments after you submit your application.
For more information, visit Code for Good Hackathon.