Deadline: November 1, 2022
Applications are invited for the Université de Lausanne (UNIL) Masters Scholarship 2023/2024. The Masters scholarships are scholarships for excellence awarded exclusively to students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are of a very high level.
UNIL grants around ten scholarships a year. The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student.
- The scholarship amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from September 15 to July 15 (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
- Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
- Applicant have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- Must have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- Must have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- To have paid the CHF 200 administration fee.
The list of all Masters degrees at UNIL that it is possible to apply can be found at here:
It is not possible to apply for the following programmes:
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master in Sciences and Practices of Education
- Master of Law. Exceptions: Open to applications for Masters Scholarships: Specialisms “International and Comparative Law”, “Legal Theory” and “International Tax Law and Policy”
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sport Didactics
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Sustainable Management & Technology
- All MASs (3rd cycle programmes, Further Education programmes)
Candidates for the Masters Scholarship must apply online and upload their complete application file in PDF during the online application. Application files in PDF sent by email and incomplete application files will not be considered.
For more information, visit UNIL Masters Scholarship.