EMBL-EBI/Embassy of France in London Internships 2022
Deadline: December 4, 2022
Applications are open for the EMBL-EBI/Embassy of France in London Internships 2022. In collaboration with the Embassy of France in London, EMBL-EBI is offering a number of paid internships to computer-science, statistics and bioinformatics students who are working at the Masters level or equivalent at French universities or grandes écoles.
If you are passionate about computer science or statistics and want to stretch your skills, an internship at EMBL-EBI will give you a unique opportunity to explore new frontiers in biomedical, biotech, agri-food, marine, and biodiversity research.
- They welcome applications from any French citizen or anyone registered and studying at a French higher-education establishment.
Before starting to fill the application form, think about:
- Which EMBL-EBI group you would like to work with;
- A description of the project you would like to pursue. You may contact EMBL-EBI group leaders for help (up to 500 words);
- A summary of your past educational experience (up to 300 words);
- A summary of you past work experience (up to 300 words, if applicable).
For more information, visit EMBL-EBI/Embassy of France in London Internships.