Apply for the Lexus Design Award 2023
Deadline: October 16, 2022
Applications are open for the Lexus Design Award 2023. Lexus invites today’s emerging design leaders to ‘Design for a Better Tomorrow’ for an extraordinary chance to achieve recognition on the world stage. The programme emphasizes career development and personal growth, and focuses on this process.
Last year, creators from 57 countries/regions submitted design proposals, many of which leveraged the power of technology to design for a better tomorrow. The submissions spanned across the categories of Industrial Design, Architecture, Technology/Engineering, Interior Design, and Fashion Design.
- Winners will have a workshop with world-class design professionals serving as Mentors to develop their prototypes. There will be continual follow-up by the Mentors as the Winners develop their designs into physical prototypes.
- Funding including prototype production cost up to 3 million JPY, including tax, is covered.
- 4 Winners will also have an opportunity to expand their professional horizons by presenting their works to a panel of esteemed judges, followed by engaging the three judges in dialogue, one-on-one.
- Open to professionals, students and design enthusiasts around the world.
- Entrants are individuals who have reached the age of majority in their home country.
The Judges will select 4 Winners from the entries received. The shortlist and winners will be selected based on the following judging criteria:
- How the design can enhance the happiness of everyone.
- How the design embodies the three principles of the Lexus brand -Anticipate, Innovate, and Captivate.
Apply now and complete your entry before the deadline on October 16, 2022.
For more information, visit Lexus Design Award.