Deadline: October 13, 2022
Applications are open for the RETTI Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Eti-Osa LGA Residents. The RSS was created to train graduates, post graduates or PhD students of Physics, Engineering and/or Mathematics on Solar Panel construction and installation.
The goal is to invest into the technical capacity of young Nigerians on Renewable Energy Technology and opportunities for career advancement in the energy value chain, producing a competent workforce for the renewable energy industry and building entrepreneurs who will advance access to clean energy to Million in Nigeria without access.
The Course will build the capacity of the participants in the following Renewable energy technology value chain such as:
- Designing/Developing of solar solutions
- Installation Engineers
- Marketers and Distributors
- Independent Consultants
- Solar Energy Promoters
- Solar panel producers
- Training is fully funded and FREE to beneficiaries.
- Induction into the Solar Entrepreneurs Association for continuous mentorship and announcement of job opportunities.
- World class training standard using ECEREE approved curriculums.
- Receive complete training package for after study.
- Beneficiaries receive solar safety gear for own use.
- Beneficiaries start own solar businesses.
- Beneficiaries will use certificates as proof of training to gain employment with solar companies.
- Beneficiaries receive framed certificates.
- Lunch/Refreshments provided.
- Applicant must be aged between 25 – 40 years;
- Must be a university Graduate of Engineering or Mathematics;
- Resident of Eti-osa East LGA;
- Must demonstrate seriousness to learn and be able to attend the 2 weeks in person training and commit to the programme, any missed class, will lead to disqualification and that slot will be given to a more serious person.
The training will take place at Alaguntan Skills Acquisition Center, Plot 40 Chief Saula Ndakolo Street, Alaguntan, Ikota Lekki, Etiosa East LGA, Lagos.
For more information, visit RETTI Scholarship.