Policy Designers Network (PDN) Fellowship 2023
Deadline: October 28, 2022
Applications for the Policy Designers Network (PDN) Fellowship 2023 are now open. The Policy Designers Network (PDN) fellowship brings together young policy professionals from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine to equip them with skills and resources to advance democracy and economic development, to expand their knowledge about regional, European, and transatlantic issues, and to strengthen their networks.
A leadership development programme, PDN is a fellowship structured around workshop-style learning sessions and active participation in a transatlantic or regionally focused conference. The learning sessions will concentrate on empowering the fellows to assume greater leadership roles in their organizations or communities, strengthening their skills to lead collaboratively while addressing issues of public concern, to leverage media to advance policy solutions, and to write policy papers.
The Policy Designers Network is a unique personal and professional development opportunity. After completion of the program, you become part of the GMF Alumni Network, which spans over the United States and Europe, connecting more than 3,000 policy and decisionmakers, business, media, academia, and civil society representatives.
- Candidates must have up to 5 years of professional experience which has offered them an insight into policy making and formulating in various fields such as foreign policy, energy, business, creative arts, and industries, media, etc.
- Be between 25 and 35 years old.
- Have fluency in English.
- Be a citizen of Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, or Ukraine.
- Possess a valid passport.
Additionally, they must exhibit the following characteristics:
- Profound sense of integrity.
- The desire to create a positive impact.
- Commitment to democracy and diversity.
- Commitment to share and apply new knowledge and to engage in the PDN network upon the programme’s completion.
- Commitment to transatlantic and global engagement.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for virtual interviews by November 10, 2022. The interviews will take place as following:
- Armenian candidates – November 24, 2022
- Georgian candidates – November 25, 2022
- Moldovan candidates – November 28, 2022
- Ukrainian candidates – November 29, 2022
Selected candidates are announced by December 9, 2022.
For more information, visit PDN Fellowship.