Deadline: October 28, 2022
Applications are invited for the Hinrich Foundation Award for Distinguished Reporting on Trade 2022. The Hinrich Foundation Award for Distinguished Reporting on Trade recognizes exemplary journalism that illuminates and advances the public’s understanding of international business and trade.
Wall Street Journal reporters who won the 2021 Hinrich Foundation Award for Distinguished Reporting on Trade from the National Press Foundation accepted their award at NPF’s awards dinner. They won for their coverage of how Beijing has used its power and political leverage to give Chinese companies a permanent advantage in the global marketplace.
- This award carries a US$10,000 prize.
- Award winners participate in National Press Foundation (NPF) annual awards event.
- Open to any professional journalist worldwide whose work exemplifies the highest standards of journalism and is published by a reputable news organization. This includes print, broadcast and digital journalists.
- Journalism published or broadcast from September 30, 2021 – September 30, 2022.
- There is a maximum of 2 entries allowed per news organization.
You will need:
- Letter of support
- Work sample(s)
- All submissions must be in English
For more information, visit Hinrich Foundation Award.