Apply: Funding Opportunity for African Youth to attend COP27 in Egypt
Deadline: October 27, 2022
Applications are open for African Youth to get funding to attend COP27. The African Youth Initiative for Climate Change (AYICC), the African Youth Mobilisation for COP (AYM4COP), and the Green Africa Youth Organisation (GAYO), have partnered to provide this new funding opportunity for young Africans to attend the COP27.
As they realize the crucial role that you are playing in your communities to stand against the vulnerabilities and impact of climate change, they want to ensure your strong presence at the COP27 to raise your voices are heard globally. As African youth, they hope that this opportunity will help as many of you to join them at COP27 and help to grow your youth climate leadership journey.
The 27th Conference of the Parties of the United Nations Climate Change Conference – UNFCCC (COP27) will take place from November 6 to 18, 2022 in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.
- Must be a young person between 18 -35 years.
- Must be of African nationality.- To be attending COP for the first time
- Must have knowledge and experience in climate change issues on the continent.
- Must be actively involved in climate change initiatives on the continent.
- Must have already secured a badge/accreditation.
Please apply before the DDL: October 27th, 23:59 GMT.
For more information, visit AYICC.