Deadline: December 17, 2022
Applications are open for the UN Global Compact Young SDG Innovators Programme 2023. The Young SDG Innovators Programme is an opportunity for participating companies of the UN Global Compact to identify young talent within their organizations to collaborate and accelerate business innovation towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
This ten-month accelerator programme activates future business leaders and changemakers to develop and drive innovative solutions through new technologies, initiatives, and business models and deliver on their company’s sustainability objectives.
The Young SDG Innovators Programme is designed to engage your company’s brightest and best talent in not only advancing your sustainability efforts but driving innovation and delivering tangible solutions with potential market value for your company.
- Engage in accelerated learning opportunities that include online and in-person workshops, case studies, company visits and forum discussions
- Connect with other business units and collaborate on innovative projects relative to the company and industry
- Build work relationships through coaching, mentoring and peer-to-peer networking opportunities and learn from some of the brightest minds working on sustainability and innovation from around the world
- Be part of a global network of leading young professionals from some of the top companies across every continent
- Apply SDG innovation to solve real sustainability challenges within your organization and industry
- Integrate the SDGs into your company’s business strategy through collaboration, innovation and knowledge sharing
- Increase employee engagement and professional development opportunities
- Develop an expert network of leading professionals from some of the top companies across the globe
- Gain global recognition for participation in the programme
- Open to high-performing employees at a participating company of the UN Global Compact;
- 35 years or younger;
- Interest in business model innovation, sustainability and disruptive technologies.
Companies must be confirmed to participate in the programme before nominating individual young professionals to join. If you are a young professional interested in the programme, please talk to your company’s UN Global Compact contact to see how your company can sign up and join the programme.