Call for Volunteers: Southeast Asia Sustainability Festival 2022 (up to $300 grant)
Deadline: November 11, 2022
Apply to volunteer for the Southeast Asia Sustainability Festival 2022. The Southeast Asia Sustainability Festival (SEASF) 2022 is a one-month programme to share good practices and a platform of action to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) based on evidence-based and good governance of multiple regional actors.
This SEASF will provide you with new knowledge from diverse viewpoints about the nexus of Thriving Societies, Prosperous Economy, Healthy Environment, Partnership for the Goals and Individual Empowerment. It is time for you as young people to play a role in this event.
- International e-certificate for Volunteerism.
- Network with young people from various countries.
- Win Total Grants up to $300 USD.
- Gain knowledge about Current SDGs Challenges.
- Experience in International Volunteerism.
- Open to young people around the world, age 15-35 years old.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Active in social media presence, especially public Instagram accounts.
- Have a strong desire to contribute to the SDGs efforts.
- Willing to fully commit to contributing as a SEASF volunteer from November 12 to December 3, 2022.
You are invited to be volunteer for Southeast Asia Sustainability Festival 2022, supported by YSEALI, Cultural Vistas, US Embassy Philippines. The application form will be closed by November 11, 2022.
For more information, visit SEASF.