Aurora Tech Award 2022 for Women Founders of IT Startups ($30,000 prize)
Deadline: December 2, 2022
Applications are open for the Aurora Tech Award 2022. The Aurora Tech Award is an annual prize for women founders of IT startups whose projects have had the most profound impact on world development. The goal is to support women in the field of advanced technologies, especially women entrepreneurs.
IT improves the lives of millions of people all over the world, that is why Aurora wants to support startups in this field. The winner of the award represents freedom of choice, something that inDrive is giving back to people. She is independent, compassionate, transcends stereotypes, and does fascinating and important work.
If you are a woman entrepreneur, and your project has improved the lives of a large number of people, then don’t delay, submit an application today!
- First prize: $30,000
- Second prize: $20,000
- Third prize: $10,000
- In addition to the financial prize, the entrepreneurs will receive access to the inDrive mentorship programme and other opportunities.
- Open to any woman founder or co-founder of a company that was created within the last five years.
- The main product of the nominee’s business must be based on IT.
- The nominee must hold a C-level position in the company at the time the application is submitted.
The nomination presentation includes:
- The candidate’s main achievements
- A short bio, detailing any challenges the candidate faced while working on their startup and the professional attributes that helped her overcome these obstacles.
- The startup’s successes
- An in-depth description of the company, its achievements, and an explanation of how the startup contributes to making the world a better place.
- The reason for the nomination
- A comprehensive explanation of how the award will affect the life of the applicant, the company, or a particular community.
Presentations should include above mentioned information. Make sure the file is in PDF format and does not exceed 30 megabytes.
For more information, visit Aurora.