Applications for the Pepperest Campus Ambassadors Programme 2022 are now open. Designed for undergraduates in tertiary institutions across Nigeria, the Campus Ambassadors Programme offers financial support through a commission based earning and a platform to learn, connect and grow.
The mission of Pepperest is to make commerce work for everyone. They provide everything you need to set up, manage and grow your business online all at your fingertips.
- Earn Money: Make passive income weekly through commissions and bonuses.
- Learn: Attend periodical webinars and programs to help you learn new skills and sharpen existing ones.
- Branded SWAGS: You get cool and fancy branded items for yourself, friends and colleagues.
- Inner Circle: You are a part of what they are building in Pepperest and you get the chance to share your ideas and creativity.
- Community: Connect with other ambassadors within and outside your school and collaborate on exciting projects
- Grow as Pepperest Grows: You’re not left behind, get fast information about new projects, products and opportunities.
- Open to an undergraduate in any tertiary institution in Nigeria; public or private. (Not limited to just universities also)
- You can apply irrespective of your year of study, as long as you’re a bonafide student of a tertiary institution in Nigeria, you are free to register.
The programme is competitive so do well to take the essay part of the registration seriously. They will communicate with people who register and also have a conversation with them before the final selection.
For more information, visit Pepperest Campus Ambassadors.