Deadline: December 11, 2022
Do you want to learn about social sustainability? Do you want to explore the social impact consulting frameworks to accelerate your career in sustainability sectors within Southeast Asia? Do you want to be part of this impact process with corporates and organizations? Apply now for the Bluepreneur Social Impact Consulting Programme 2022.
The Social Impact Consulting programme is a 1.5-week virtual intensive training programme that focuses on attaining consulting skills in advising organizations, businesses, and corporates in achieving social sustainability within their communities across the Asia Pacific. This is the chance to learn about the social impact consulting skills in driving a sustainability change within corporates and organizations.
- Bluepreneur’s Social Impact Consulting Programme is a fully funded programme.
- They provide training and upskilling with industry leaders in consulting companies, impact leaders, and a hands-on consulting frameworks curriculum that focuses on social and impact ecosystems.
- Applicants should be 18 years and above when applying for this programme.
- They accept applicants only from Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
- All leaders in the marine and sustainable fields are welcome to apply.
- They highly encourage graduated youths to apply for this Programme.
- Keep in mind that this is a fully-funded programme, and you’ll have to commit yourselves throughout the programme if you’re selected.
For more information, visit Bluepreneur.