Deadline: February 15, 2023
Applications are open for the ACT Foundation Professional Volunteer Programme 2023. The programme is designed to engage professionals across various fields in private sector organizations to provide expert and quality support to development organizations within ACT Foundation’s network.
These development organizations are currently implementing various development programmes that address challenges associated with vulnerabilities in Nigeria and across Africa but require expert support in areas that will facilitate their growth and sustainability as an organization.
They need professionals and corporate organizations to provide expert pro-bono services based on the specific needs of the implementing nonprofits within the ACT Foundation network.
- This programme provides an opportunity to the volunteer consultants to give back to the society through the use of their skills.
- Corporate organizations that provide pro-bono services through employee engagement / volunteering programmes can strengthen the core values of their organizations.
- The social development organizations, with your commitment can experience significant improvement in operations and efficient programme implementation in Nigeria and across Africa.
- Applicant must have minimum of a 15 Year Working Experience;
- Be an expert in your field;
- Worked Closely Around Social Development (Public, Private or Social Sector);
- Passionate About Making a Difference in Africa;
- Willing to Offer Pro Bono Services and Passionate About Supporting to Social Development Organizations (NGOs and Social Enterprise;
- Willing to Commit for A Minimum of three (3) Months and two (2) sessions each month;
- Expert entrepreneurs are eligible to register.
For more information, visit ACT Foundation.