Deadline: December 30, 2022
Applications are open for the Fuelarts x Tezos Accelerator 2023. Fuelarts x Tezos run a first joint acceleration programme for Art+Tech startups. This 11-week online programme includes insightful & inspiring learning sessions facilitated by industry leaders, serial entrepreneurs, and investors.
The equity-free acceleration programme will provide selected startups with the opportunity to implement Tezos tech tools with the help of professional mentors. Fuelarts x Tezos are here to support founders empowering art and culture through new technologies based solutions. Be part of this programme, which brings together a vibrant community of Art+Tech entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors.
Fuelarts x Tezos Accelerator 2023 accepts enquiries from the startups based on the five segments of the Art+Tech & NFT value chain:
- R&D: Content Creation, AR / VR / MR, Metaverse, Minting, Social Networking / Community Management, Education
- Trade: Marketplaces, Lending, DAO, Payments, Pricing, Investments
- Management: Provenance, Inventory Management, Contracts, Staffing, Shipping, Storage
- GameFi: Art Blockchain Games, Gamification of Products & Services
- Analytics: Data Management, Auction & Dealer Sales, Marketing Activity, Indices, Forecasting
- Applicant must desire to become a part of the Tezos Ecosystem;
- Be art+tech oriented (working with physical or digital art assets as the main concept / having a desire to pivot to art);
- Using / having an intention to use blockchain technology;
- Strong potential to achieve product-market fit and establish ongoing operation;
- Investment stage: from Angel to Seed;
- Tech Stage: from Prototype / MVP to Launch-Ready Release;
- Having a CTO / Tech team
- Blockchain migrators & cross-chain startups ready to experience benefits of Tezos blockchain are also welcome!
Applications close at the end of December 2022 and the course starts in February 2023. They start reviewing applications from the day they are submitted. However, official admission to the course will be announced in mid-January 2023
For more information, visit Fuelarts x Tezos Accelerator.