Deadline: December 30, 2022
Apply now for the Goldman Sachs Africa & Caribbean Recruiting Initiative 2023. Goldman Sachs is seeking the best and brightest STEM students from Africa and the Caribbean to apply to this flagship programme.
Successful candidates will join them as Goldman Sachs Engineering summer analyst interns next June in their London and Birmingham offices. Apply to join this ambitious teams and build experience working with their diverse network of colleagues globally. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is seeking to develop themselves professionally within the financial services sector, who has a passion for tech, and who wants to make real impact!
As a participant, you will:
- Discover the extensive range of engineering career opportunities in the financial services industry.
- Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
- Work closely with a group of peers to grow your technical and soft skills.
- Network with Goldman Sachs professionals and hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds.
- Open to STEM students graduating from a Bachelors or Masters degree programme in January 2023 – June 2024;
- Applicants may be from Africa or the Caribbean.
Select the below dropdown criteria when applying
- Recruiting Year – 2023
- Position – Summer Analyst (London)
- Division – Engineering
- Sub Division – Africa Recruiting programme
For more information, visit Goldman Sachs.