Great Thinkers International Fellowship 2022-2023
Deadline: January 26, 2023
Applications are open for the Great Thinkers International Fellowship 2022-2023. Think Different Global is a community of great thinkers and young enthusiastic people who are working on educating people about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) using the tools of education, art, media, and events.
After the success of last year’s fellowship programme, they are inviting applications for the Great Thinkers International Fellowship 2022-2023 in which they are welcoming people from every discipline and culture who have a passion to pushing humanity forward by working on the UN SDGs. They believe passionately in the power of ideas and the potential of youth to solve the biggest problems that the world is facing.
- The best speakers will be recognized for the annual TDG Great Thinkers of the Planet List.
- The fellowship will give access to TDG Resources to discuss challenges and ideas toward achieving the United Nations SDGs and pushing humanity forward.
- You’ll give a TDG Talk on youtube Livestream
- Free TDG Membership for all the participants
- Think Different Global Certification to people who will deliver TDG talks.
- Commitment to work on the mission and vision of Think Different Global.
- Be available to work with Think Different Global for at least one virtual webinar and article.
- You must also be available to participate in and contribute to a thriving and connected global community, both virtually and in person when possible.
- The TDG Fellows programme is not an academic fellowship and non-traditional achievers are welcome.
- In addition to impressive accomplishments, fine character and a good heart are also important traits they look for in TDG Fellows.
If you’re a keynote speaker, author, philosopher, traveler, artist, musician, poet, activists, entrepreneur, NGO head or someone who has pursued life with a different approach and has some ideas worth sharing to push humanity forward, they want to meet you through this programme.
For more information, visit Great Thinkers International Fellowship.