Deadline: August 31, 2023
Applications are open for the Lemon Law Experts’ Scholarship 2023. The Lemon Law Experts have represented thousands of consumers throughout the State of California for over a decade. Their firm has a strong connection to their community and is committed to helping the next generation of attorneys. They are excited to offer one $1,000 scholarship every year.
Founding Partner, Jessica Anvar is a strong supporter of higher education and believes students should be able to follow their dream career paths. This is why the Lemon Law Experts is proud to offer a scholarship award to a deserving current or prospective law school student to help pay a portion of the winner’s upcoming college or law school costs.
- The scholarship amount is $1,000 awarded to a law student in the U.S.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status.
- You must be a current law student at an accredited U.S. law school, or undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university who has applied to or will apply to law school.
- Your GPA must meet a minimum score of 3.0
- You must provide proof of enrollment. Attach a digital copy of any official correspondence with your school. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Unofficial transcript
- Letter from admissions department confirming deposit
- Official enrollment form
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead
Finalists for the Scholarship must provide the following documents:
- A valid transcript reflecting current academic standing, including at least a 3.0 GPA
- A copy of your U.S. driver’s license, U.S. State ID Card, and/or passport. These are the only acceptable forms of identification to submit to the organisers upon request.
For more information, visit Lemon Law Experts Scholarship.