Pollicy Fellowship Programme 2023 for Students and Young Professionals
Deadline: January 15, 2023
Applications are open for the Pollicy Fellowship Programme 2023. Pollicy’s fellowship programme aims to introduce students and young professionals to civic tech and research initiatives, while also allowing these fellows to contribute to the field’s knowledge base using their data skills.
The 6-month fellowship includes opportunities to collaborate with civic tech innovators, conduct exploratory research on topics related to using data and civic tech to improve government services and strengthen their capacity in using equitable data. Fellows are expected to use their time to conduct final research, create multimedia products, blog posts, and training curricula, and host events both online and offline while collaborating with the Pollicy team and partners in the civic tech community.
Pollicy is seeking to recruit and empower five fellows to support its various data initiatives, including positions for:
- A Research Fellow (francophone, preferably Senegal)
- Advocacy Fellow (Kampala)
- Communications Fellow (Remote or Kampala)
- Data Fellow (Kampala), and Grants
- Growth (Business Development) Fellow (Remote)
- Open to students and young professionals;
- Applicants must have interest in civic tech and research initiatives.
The deadline for receiving applications is January 15, 2023 at 5:00pm EAT.
For more information, visit Pollicy Fellowship.