Deadline: January 30, 2023
Applications for the Leica Street Photo Competition 2023 are now open. This is the twelfth edition of the Leica Street Photo competition! Once again, they invite photographers to participate in one of the largest and most important competitions dedicated to street photography.
The subject of the submitted works should refer to street photography. The rules of the competition do not change – the Jury will choose 20 winners from the submitted works. You will be able to see them in Warsaw and many other cities.
- This year, the Grand Prix for the best photo is a Leica SL2-S camera and a voucher worth 1,000 EUR for lens!
- Everybody is invited to participate in the Contest (excluding employees of the Organizer). Minors will be requested to provide the consent of parents or guardians to participate in the Contest.
- The Contest Participant may submit a maximum of five photos.
- All techniques of photography are accepted. Topics should refer to street photography.
- Photography has to be taken after January 1, 2022 and before December 31, 2022.
The contest runs until January 30, 2023 at 7:59 PM (CET). The application form will then close, and the Jury will start voting. The results of the contest will be announced to the public no later than February 20, 2023.
For more information, visit Leica Street Photo Competition.