Gratitude Network Fellowship Programme for Non-profit Leaders
Deadline: March 5, 2023
Applications are open for the Gratitude Network Fellowship Programme 2023. The Gratitude Network Fellowship Programme is a free 1-year programme for non-profit leaders and their organizations anywhere around the world. The programme builds leaders’ confidence and capabilities and provides tools and processes for expanding the organization’s impact.
Gratitude Fellows have increased leadership confidence and lead more effectively. They have more aligned teams ready to execute a multi-year strategic plan to take organisation to their next level – ultimately increasing the children and youth they impact.
Each year, Gratitude Network conducts a global search for established, social impact leaders who demonstrate a proven organisation model serving children and youth who are committed to leadership growth and ready to take their organisation to the next level. From over 1,000 applicants annually, they select around 30 to participate in their programme.
- Increased Leadership Confidence
- Leads team more effectively
- Knows leadership strengths and opportunities
- Aligned leadership team
- Clear expansion vision relevant to their community
- Multi-year strategic plan for executing the vision
Impact for Beneficiaries
- Change in Impact Trajectory
- Increase in Children and Youth Impacted
The Gratitude Network’s Fellowship Programme is for both the organization’s leader and organization’s development. Applicants and the organization must meet the below eligibility requirements.
- Legally registered non-profit, charity, NGO organization
- At least two years old
- Must have at least two full-time employees (including the applicant)
- Beneficiaries must primarily be children/youth and served in one of the following categories: Education, Health and Well-being, Children’s Rights
- Ready to scale and expand the impact of the organization
- Has strategic decision-making power for the organization
- Committed full-time to the organization
- Ready and interested to lead the organization through scaling and expanding impact
- Adhere to the time commitments and schedule of the Gratitude Network Fellowship Programme
The 2023 Fellowship Cohort will be on-boarded in June 2023, with official programme sessions starting in July 2023. The deadline for application is March 5, 2023.
For more information, visit Gratitude Network Fellowship.