National Taiwan Normal University Graduate of International Human Resource Development Scholarship Programme 2023
Deadline: March 15, 2023
Applications are open for the National Taiwan Normal University Graduate of International Human Resource Development Programme 2023. The MBA programme offered by the Graduate Institute of International Human Resource Development at National Taiwan Normal University sets its goals as cultivating human resource professionals and scholars with international perspective, cross-cultural communication abilities, and professional knowledge.
The programme has the following features:
- A full scholarship provided by The International Cooperation and Development Fund (TaiwanICDF). The TaiwanICDF scholarship is only available to students admitted to the partner universities in the Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance (TICA) which NTNU is a member of. This scholarship aims to develop global talent in higher education by providing each scholarship recipient with a full scholarship, including round-trip airfare, housing, tuition and credit fees, insurance, textbook costs, and a monthly allowance.
- The opportunity to study at a prestigious university in Asia. National Taiwan Normal University has been recognized as one of the TOP 10 universities in Taiwan due to its leading research in the fields of Science Education among 40,000 universities, and 3rd in Asia in education and 176 to 200 in psychology. In addition, its research in Chinese language teaching and science education makes it the highest-ranked in these fields not only in Taiwan, but among all Asian universities.
- A diverse MBA programme, in which all courses are taught in English. The Graduate Institute of International Human Resource Development students come from many different countries including the U.S., Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Bolivia, France, Spain, Russia, Latvia, Bosnia, Czech Republic, the Gambia, Burkina Faso, Swaziland, Thailand, Japan, Vietnam, Poland, Turkey, and Mongolia. By being immersed in an environment of such diverse cultures, students have the opportunity to study and live in a truly international environment and learn cross-cultural communication skills first hand.
- An MBA programme with a focus on international human resource development. This programme is great for those who work or like to work as policy makers in labor-, training-, or education-related segments in the government, or as human resource professionals in the personnel office of any organization. After the graduates return to their home country, they will be qualified to pursuit managerial positions, conduct HR consulting, and also have the capacity to work in the department of labor, career and training centers, or any education institutions. Many IHRD graduates work in well-known companies, such as Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), HTC, Wistron Corporation, Deloitte, and HSBC, 3M Taiwan, Chunghwa Telecom and some are now at the top of their profession.
The scholarship is itemized as follows:
- Airfare: The TaiwanICDF shall arrange your most-direct flights to and from Taiwan with Economy Class tickets.
- Housing: All students must reside in the student dormitories.
- Tuition fee: The TaiwanICDF will cover the tuition fee as required by the student’s university.
- Insurance: Insurance fees will be covered for the entire duration of the programme for the mandatory student safety insurance set by the Ministry of Education, for the insured of accidental and necessary medical coverage.
- Book costs: Purchasing textbooks as required by the instructors shall be subject to the approval of the director of the student’s institute.
- Allowance: Each student shall receive NT$15,000 per month during the period of the programme as allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
- Be a citizen of a country on the List of Countries eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship.
- Must satisfy any specific criteria established by his or her country and/or government of citizenship.
For more information, visit TaiwanICDF Scholarship.