Deadline: February 18, 2023
Applications are invited for the Tunza 30th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Programme 2023. The Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an influential position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Programme provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors should carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. They look forward to many applications from the youth who are eager to protect the planet Earth.
- Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills
- Enhancement of promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programmes
- Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
- Promotional goods can be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador
- Certificate that verifies successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties
- Reference letters
- The three best ambassador reports will be published in the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to Tunza Eco-generation members
- Recognition of The Most Inspirational Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to one Ambassador who demonstrates the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as participating in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Most Inspirational Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by the Eco-generation team.
- Open to all Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of February 18, 2023);
- Should be enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
- 60% Application Form + 40% Activity Points.
- Six (6) months of coverage plan should be stated based on concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of a position even after being selected.
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
The 30th Eco-generation Regional Ambassador shall be in the position for six (6) months from March 2023 until August 2023.
For more information, visit Tunza 30th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors.