Deadline: March 6, 2023
Applications are open for the McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders EMEA 2023. Next Generation Women Leaders EMEA will begin the evening of Thursday, April 20 with welcome words, an opportunity to ask questions, and ample time to get to know one another in an informal setting.
Across the next two days, April 21-22, attendees will participate in interactive workshops, hear from inspirational speakers and work with facilitators to further shape their leadership style, helping them become trailblazers in their personal and professional lives.
During the programme, attendees will have an opportunity to not only learn more about McKinsey and leadership skills, but also focus on personal development aspects like confidence and effective communication. There will also be ample opportunities to join fun activities throughout the event. After the main event, the programme will continue with weekly learning workshops and informative virtual sessions throughout May and June.
- Inspiring three-day virtual event: The programme starts with a virtual event on April 20-22, 2023, where attendees will explore the importance of women in leadership, develop a sense of connection, and create a long-lasting community.
- Interview preparation programme: All NGWL EMEA attendees who would like to learn more about McKinsey’s recruiting process will be invited to an interview-preparation programme. Participants will learn about their case and personal-experience interviews, join Q&A sessions, and practice cases in small groups.
- Local networking events: Attendees will be invited to small, local meetups to meet McKinsey consultants and recruiters, and network with other NGWL attendees.
- Learning sessions: You will have a chance to participate in training sessions with McKinsey consultants, addressing important topics around communication and impact.
To be considered for NGWL EMEA, you must be currently based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (or have strong ties with Europe, the Middle East, or Africa). You must also be:
- A bachelor’s, master’s, PhD, or MBA student graduating no later than 2024 or
- A professional with up to eight years of work experience.
To apply, submit the following by March 6, 2023:
- Your resume in English, which should include details of your education and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements.
- Office location (based on geographic or industry ties) OR business function (based on industry experience)—this is necessary so that staff from those offices or business functions can objectively review your application.
- Transcripts including grades.
As part of your application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment (~60 minutes). This does not require any preparation or prior business knowledge. More details will be shared within a few weeks after submitting your application.
Your office/business function (practice) preference
When you apply, you will choose up to three office locations or industry practices to review your application and consider selecting you. You are advised to make your choices based on geographic or industry ties (e.g., you have studied or lived in the country or you have work experience in the industry). You should be fluent in the local language.
For more information, visit NGWL EMEA.