Call for Applications: Solve Education! Learning Competition 2023 (Win up to $2,000 cash prize monthly)
Deadline: September 30, 2023
Solve Education! is inviting youths across Africa & Asia to register for the 2023 Learning Competition. Solve Education! Learning Competition (SELC) is a monthly team-focused learning competition for people who want to significantly improve their ability to work with others, communicate effectively, and build perseverance and grit. The best team stands a chance to win the top prize of USD 2,000.
Solve Education! Foundation is an education philanthropic organisation whose mission is to build platforms that enable people to empower themselves through education. They run educational programs and provide grants and scholarships to teachers and students.
Your team’s mission is to accumulate at least 3100 learning points to win the prize. You get points for Learning English and introducing your friends to Learn English on Ed the learning bot, Solve Education! Foundation’s chatbot for English and Employability. The team with the most giant pot will win up to USD 2,000!
- Monthly competition
- A chance for your team to win up to USD 2,000 cash prize each month;
- Runners-up prizes are USD 175 and USD 120, respectively
- Any team that participates till the end of the competition but does not win will get internet data as a consolation prize
The Solve Education! Learning Competition will enable you to significantly improve your ability to work with others, communicate effectively, and build perseverance and grit.
SELC is intended for high school and university students aged 14 years old and above. You should sign up for this event to build essential soft skills that will set you up for a meaningful life.
To be an eligible team leader or team member, you must be:
- Resident in Africa or Asia
- Between 14-30 years old
- Have telegram installed on your device to access Ed the Learning Bot
- Aware that a team comprises five people. You can either register to create or join a team
For more information, visit Solve Education!.