Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2023 to Attend One Young World Summit (Fully-funded to Belfast, Ireland)
Deadline: March 13, 2023
Are you a young leader working to champion mental wellbeing or create a more equal society? Apply now for the Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit 2023.
The Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship will allow 16 young leaders working on prevention focused mental wellbeing projects, or projects enabling social equity through education, employability or entrepreneurship solutions, to participate in the One Young World Summit 2023 which takes place in Belfast, United Kingdom from 2 – 5 October.
The Z Zurich Foundation empowers vulnerable people to better protect themselves from risk, and to adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing world. They aspire for a more equal world where everyone has independence, choice and power over their own futures.
Improving mental wellbeing, and enabling social equity are two central pillars of the Z Zurich Foundation, and these aren’t causes they picked at random. They believe that the key to creating a better future is connection – fostering relationships between those in the know and those most in need and tackling society’s challenges from the ground up. This is why they are committed to supporting impactful leaders to participate in the annual One Young World Summit, the world’s most international community of young leaders.
Scholars will receive:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast.
- Access to additional scholarship programming organised by Z Zurich Foundation. This programming is likely to include pre and post One Young World Summit including calls and meetings with the wider Zurich Insurance Group delegation, as well as the chance to pitch for funding that can help increase your impact.
- Hotel accommodation in Belfast between 1 and 6 (inclusive) October.
- Return air travel.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ground transportation between Summit venues in Belfast.
- Applicants should be aged 18 to 30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2023.
- Passion for local and global issues.
- Demonstrated commitment to creating positive change.
- Willingness to engage and collaborate with fellow scholarship recipients and employees of Zurich who are also attending the Summit.
- Demonstrated impact in a field aligned with the work of the Z Zurich Foundation namely:
- Improving Mental Wellbeing
- Enabling Social Equity
If you are a young leader working to champion mental wellbeing or create a more equal society, this scholarship could be for you. Application deadline is March 13, 2023.
For more information, visit Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship.