Deadline: January 29, 2023
Applications are open for the SME Growth Lab Accelerator Programme 2023. The SME Growth Lab Africa (SGLAfrica) is a Digital Accelerator Programme designed to empower business owners with digital skills, knowledge, mentorship and community events with the aim of transforming their businesses and driving economic growth.
Africa is currently positioned for growth, but for that to happen, businesses need to be empowered to contribute tremendously to each country’s GDP. Through SME Growth Lab Africa, business owners who are from emerging African countries can get equal access to business training, support, mentorships, and community events.
- Training on business acumen: sales, marketing, finance & legal
- Mentorship from business experts
- Access to business resources
- Exclusive access to community events
- Certificate of completion
- Strategic partnerships
- 24/7 support
- Applicant must be a business owner based in Africa;
- Must be between ages 18 – 40;
- Must be committed to attending the virtual sessions and group calls;
- Eager to volunteer and participate in community sessions.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to participate in a 4-week intensive business training in February 2023. Application ends on January 29, 2023.
For more information, visit SME Growth Lab Accelerator.