Deadline: March 31, 2023
Looking to get started in data science? This is your chance to learn Python online and use your new skills to win $5,000 to support further learning, buy equipment and software, or fund your educational projects. Applications are open for the Datacamp Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship 2023.
Python is one of the fastest-growing programming languages in the world. Its readability, easy to follow system, and pre-programmed syntax have made it a programmer and data science favorite, and it has opened up great career opportunities for thousands of people worldwide. It is an excellent way to dip your toe into learning programming languages or add another skill to your existing repertoire.
Python’s simple and intuitive syntax makes it easy to learn, even for beginners with no prior coding experience. As a result, you’ll be able to master it much faster than other programming languages and be well on your way to a potential career in data science, digital marketing, machine learning, or data analysis.
- $5,000 for the winner to use towards further learning or formal education.
- $1,000 for 5 runners-up to support their education.
- Everyone is eligible – including non-technical disciplines like art, literature, languages, and more.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for this scholarship;
- Must be currently enrolled in secondary school, post-secondary school, or a postgraduate degree programme.
Applications deadline is March 31, 2023. The scholarship winner and runners up will be announced on or around May 1, 2023, and will be directly contacted before this date.
- Submit your information via the scholarship application form
- Sign up to DataCamp to see the competition. The challenge is based on skills you can learn in the free Introduction to Python and Introduction to SQL courses.
- Go to the scholarship submission page and submit your entry before the application deadline.
For more information, visit Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship.