Deadline: January 29, 2023
Applications for the Social Media Marketing Scholarships for young Africans by Ingressive for Good Together with Meta are now open. A report by LinkedIn in 2022 showed that social media managers are the third most in-demand marketing positions with the third highest year on year career growth. This is why Ingressive for Good has partnered with Meta to provide 1,500 African Youths free access to social media marketing education.
The training will take place online on the Coursera platform. The course is available to you on the platform already. You can see the course and learning modules. It is self-paced, so there is no schedule. You get to determine your schedule. However, the training ends in 6 weeks.
Ingressive for Good is increasing the earning power of African youths by empowering them with tech skills, resources, community, and opportunities.
This programme will provide an introduction to digital marketing and all the major social media platforms. You will learn:
- How to create engaging content and manage content calendars
- The basics of social media advertising
- How to evaluate the success of your social media posts
- How to measure and optimize social media marketing campaigns and more.
- Open to young Africans who want to build a career in Social Media Marketing.
- Applicant must have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone and the internet.
- You do not need to have background knowledge in social media marketing. The course is designed with beginners in mind. However, people with some knowledge about social media marketing will benefit from it as well.
For more information, visit I4G Scholarship.