Deadline: February 20, 2023
Applications are open for the Google for Startups Accelerator Africa: Women Founders 2023. The Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders is designed to bring the best of Google’s expertise, products, people and technology to women-led tech startups up to Series A stage, based in Africa or building Africa-centered solutions with technology.
The programme includes content and mentorship tailored to the unique needs of women founders and opportunities to network with Google’s global women founders community.
- Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Support on company and product strategy
- Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Partnership on advanced technology project
- Women-founded technology startups up to Series A-stage are eligible for the programme.
- The Accelerator is sector-agnostic and welcomes startups leveraging machine learning (or plan to in future) from any vertical.
- Google for Startups Accelerator Africa accepts applications from startups in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Côte D’ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
Startups up to Series A are invited to apply by February 20, 2023.
For more information, visit Google for Startups Accelerator.