Deadline: February 28, 2023
Chapel Hill Denham is now accepting applications for the 2023 Management Development Programme. The Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme is designed to attract, develop and retain young professionals who are passionate about working in an investment firm like ours. The program is rigorous and includes both classroom and real time training aimed at preparing you for a robust investment career.
The programme is open to graduates from any field of study and is well suited to those with little or no work experience. They are investing in building a team of innovative and conscientious individuals, keen to lead with integrity, passionate about delivering results whilst making an impact in our markets and the communities in which they operate.
On the MDP, you will learn about their business, the markets and build important and value adding relationships, as well as develop strong skills. As a participant, you will:
- Learn about our business, how we operate and gain skills needed to excel in their firm
- Gain unlimited access to a support system, mentorship and training to guide your progression
- Build your professional network and interact with peers and seniors across their business
- You will undergo a thorough job rotation, each group offering a range of challenging responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second-Class Honours (Upper Division)
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA or CIS will be an added advantage
- A critical and design thinking mindset to provide innovative solutions for our clients
- A can-do spirit, positive energy and drive as well as willingness to learn and apply yourself
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills
For more information, visit Chapel Hill Denham.