Deadline: March 31, 2023
Applications are open for the International Green Gown Awards 2023. Recognising exceptional sustainability initiatives being undertaken by the world’s universities and colleges, the International Green Gown Awards set the bar and put every learning institution at the heart of delivering the UN Global Goals.
The ethos of the International Green Gown Awards is to ensure the lessons and example of good practice are shared and will put universities and colleges as leaders in sustainability as well as being able to continue their learning from global leaders. The International Green Gown Awards are administered by EAUC.
The categories are:
- 2030 Climate Action
- Benefitting Society
- Creating Impact
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Sustainability – NEW FOR 2023
- Nature Positive – NEW FOR 2023
- Next Generation Learning and Skills
- Student Engagement
- Sustainability Institution of the Year
Applying for an International Green Gown Award will not only motivate your team, management and students but it will inspire others in the sector to do more and opens the doors to new opportunities:
- Acknowledging your team’s efforts – engage your staff and students
- Raising your profile and showcase your sustainability excellence via events, case studies and videos
- Helping to gain recognition from senior management
- Obtaining regional and international recognition
- Joining a network of exceptional institutions with year-long promotion for your institution
Winning an International Green Gown Award will bring huge awareness and positive press to not only your institution as a whole but also to the profile of sustainability within it.
- Open to any university or college across the world.
- There is no limit on the number of applications or categories each institution can enter.
- If your region already has an existing Green Gown Awards programme then you are not NOT eligible to apply to the International Green Gown Awards. If your institution has a campus outside of these regions then the regional campus initiatives are eligible for entry.
There is no limit on the number of applications or categories each institution can enter. Entry is free of charge but they do ask for a suggested fee of $150 USD if your institution is able to do so.
For more information, visit International Green Gown Awards.