Deadline: February 14, 2023
Applications are open for the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2023-2024. The Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships aim to nurture world-class talent that will help power India’s new era of growth.
Reliance Foundation will identify and support 100 of India’s brightest postgraduate students with a generous grant award and a strong development programme, nurturing future leaders who can think big, think green, think digital for the benefit of society.
First-year postgraduate students from institutes across India pursuing degree programmes in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Computing, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Renewable and New Energy, Material Science & Engineering and Life Sciences are eligible to apply. Reliance Foundation Scholarships will nurture and support these bright students with a holistic development programme, including expert interactions, industry exposure and volunteering opportunities creating a cohort of excellence, every year.
- Up to 100 postgraduate scholars will be selected.
- The total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs/INR 6 Lakhs.
- 80% of the funds will be granted in advance at the start of each academic year, to use for tuition and direct academic expenses. The remaining 20% of the funds will be granted upon request to support professional development, including indirect academic and personal development expenses, including conference related expenses.
- Scholars will also benefit from additional engagement and development activities (including the chance to attend talks and workshops with leading global experts, opportunities to apply for mentoring/internships, volunteering opportunities, a strong alumni network and more), and will join a vibrant community of scholars that will be at the forefront of creating and building a new India.
- Be a resident Indian citizen;
- Postgraduate Scholarship: First year PG Students who secured a score of 550 – 1,000 in the GATE Examination OR Students who have not attempted GATE but have scored 7.5 or above in their Undergraduate CGPA (or % normalised to CGPA);
- Eligible degree programmes – Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics & Computing, Electrical/or Electronics Engg., Chemical Engg., Mechanical Engg., Renewable & New Energy, Material, Science & Engg. and Life Sciences.
Students fill and submit applications through the application portal:
- Personal, Academic and Extra-curricular details
- Two Letters of Reference: One that attests to your academic capabilities and one that attests to your character and leadership traits
- Academic/ Professional Information
- Two Essays: Personal Statement and Statement of Purpose
- Supporting Documents
For more information, visit Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships.