Deadline: February 22, 2023
Applications for the PACT Zollverein Residency Programme 2023 are now open. Running all year round since 2002, the residency programme is at the heart of PACT Zollverein’s day to day work.
Open to professional artists from home and abroad who work in the areas of dance, performance, media arts or music and closely linked to PACT’s two other core strands of activity in presenting work and facilitating research and development, the programme is a key element in PACT Zollverein’s profile as an Artists’ House supporting lively exchange between practice and theory.
While occupying their own designated space and essentially working independently, residents may choose to take advantage of various kinds of production support.
A residency provides the following:
- Studio space (from 69 to 173 sq. m.)
- Local accommodation (max. 4 people)
- Weekly grant allowance for all of the residency project participants (max. 4 people)
- Travel costs covering one journey only per participant to and from PACT Zollverein (max. 4 people)
- Technical equipment (by arrangement and subject to availability)
- Professional technical support (by arrangement and subject to availability)
- Open to professional artists from home and abroad.
- Possible working fields of a residency include:
- Dance / Choreography
- Media art / installation
- Video art / Film
- Music/ sound art
- Urban Research
The application for the residency programme is only possible via the online application form. The closing date is February 22, 2023 (23:59 CET).
For more information, visit PACT Zollverein Residency.