Deadline: March 19, 2023
Applications are open for the Teach for Bangladesh Fellowship Programme 2024. Teach For Bangladesh (TFB) recruits outstanding and diverse leaders to this unique Fellowship programme. Their Fellows commit to teaching for two years in a low-income community, where they work as teachers at local schools.
During those two years, Fellows are immersed in their placement school and community, working as full-time teachers, and discovering the joys and challenges that come with expanding opportunity for all children. After successful graduation from the Fellowship in two years, they become part of the TFB alumni network. Informed by their experiences, inspired by their students, and equipped with the leadership skills they developed through the programme, TFB Alumni go on to pursue impactful careers both inside and outside the education system, helping to build a Bangladesh that better serves all children.
- Fellows will be given a monthly stipend of 30,000 BDT during the programme.
- The Fellowship is designed to prepare you to excel in any field you choose, as you develop transferrable skills during this period. The challenge involved in completing the two-year Fellowship makes you a self-aware leader. The Fellowship offers the following:
- Opportunity to lead a global movement and bring about significant change
- Professional training and support
- Opportunities for networking and career development
- International learning opportunities through the Teach for All network
- Local and international graduate school tie-ups
- Ever expanding network of corporate tie-ups
- Open only to Bangladeshi nationals, dual citizens who hold a Bangladeshi passport, and foreign nationals of Bangladeshi origin who have a “No Visa Required” seal on their passport.
- The minimum requirement to apply for The TFB Fellowship is a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Fellows are required to be highly proficient in spoken and written English. Low-income schools lag furthest behind in English scores, and English language instruction is one of the main focal points of their work in these schools. In addition, the majority of training and support Teach for Bangladesh provides to Fellows will be in English.
Apply to join the TFB Fellowship today. The deadline to apply for the 2024 Cohort is March 19, 2023.
For more information, visit Teach for Bangladesh.