Deadline: February 20, 2023
Applications for the Ventures for Sustainability Regional Mentorship Programme 2023 are now open. Ventures for Sustainability Mentorship Program provides leaders, thinkers, and doers across the world and in the South Asia region, with a wonderful opportunity to share their valued skills and knowledge with the emerging young minds of South Asia.
The Mentorship programme provides individuals from region and Alumni of US Government fellowship programmes, with the freedom to design and choose the knowledge they believe to be essential for the youth. The Mentorship Programme works very closely with the Ventures for Sustainability Fellowship Programme and the Hilah Fellowship. Throughout the 8 weeks of the Fellowship Programme, selected individuals and the U.S. are introduced as mentors, where they get to showcase their knowledge and skills. The Mentorship Programme has two cycles each year commencing in March, and October. The Mentorship Programme is a paid opportunity.
Ventures for Sustainability partners with U.S. Mission and its Alumni in Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka and works closely in choosing the right mentors for the Fellowship and Training Programmes.
Ventures for Sustainability is an equal opportunity organization that encourages, values and embraces South Asian diversity. Alumni from all backgrounds and profiles are invited to apply:
- Individuals from the following South Asian countries can apply: Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
- Alumni of US Government fellowship programs also are eligible.
- Must have 3 or more years of experience working in the areas of gender equality, education, climate change awareness, leadership, project management, and entrepreneurship.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must have access to stable internet and a working laptop in order to participate.
For more information, visit Ventures for Sustainability.