Deadline: March 10, 2023
Applications for the BMGA Fellows Programme 2023 are now open. The BMGA Fellows Programme is a social impact initiative designed to narrow the gender skills gap among university graduates in Africa and Asia.
It is an experiential learning programme that provides women with access to the knowledge and resources required to gain fundamental employability skills that strengthen their marketability for a successful career in the 21st Century. The programme is designed to give academically motivated final-year students and early-career professionals the unique opportunity to have a transformational learning experience that will play a pivotal role in their personal and professional development.
- The programme offers high-level professional development courses, mentorship from graduates of top global universities, coaching from executives with international careers, and life skills that are designed to prepare young women for a career in the 21st Century.
- As a Fellow, you will join the alumni network of BMGA Fellows, who are residing in over ten (10) countries across the world, which will provide you with a wide range of opportunities from professional mentorships to programmes specifically tailored towards career development.
- Open to young women from Africa and Asia.
- Final-year students and early-career professionals with not more than three (3) years of post-university work experience. [Women who attended tertiary institutions other than universities are specifically encouraged to apply]
- Excellent academic record: Applicants must have graduated top of their class or be a final year student with a current or cumulative CGPA equivalent to a B+ [UK grade point system].
- Applicants must speak, write, and read English with proficiency.
- Applicants must have regular access to the internet.
Every application is read and reviewed. Applicants should expect to hear back from the selection committee a few weeks after the application deadline. All applicants are usually notified of the status of their application.
For more information, visit BMGA Fellows Programme.