Applications are open for the CcHub/Mastercard Foundation EdTech Fellowship Programme 2023. CcHub and Mastercard Foundation are partnering to empower edtech startups who are building tools that enhance learning outcomes and accelerate access to equitable and quality education for Africa’s next generation.
They are seeking brilliant innovators with groundbreaking EdTech solutions that can revolutionise the way we learn, from early-childhood to corporate education. Apply now to join the next cohort and unlock a range of benefits to help your startup reach its full potential.
Successful applicants will get:
- Access to a team of expert advisors
- Equity-free funding
- Extensive network of investors
- The startup must be in Africa and based and incorporated in Nigeria.
- Their solution must be focused Edtech Solution across K-12, Tertiary Education, Formal Skills, Corporate Learning and Informal Skills.
- Must have verifiable users & align with accelerator’s focus areas ie: increasing access to education, improving student learning experience, streamlining school management and enhancing teacher and trainer effectiveness.
- Applicants should have a balanced team, passionate about education.
- Female founders of EdTech solution companies are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications will be reviewed in 3 stages:
- Screening: In this stage, the Edtech solutions will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Problem/Solution Fit
- Founder Potential
- Business Model Fit
- Assessment: Selected EdTech solutions from the first stage will be assessed based on the following criteria
- Long-term Plan/Vision
- Competitive Advantage
- Team Potential
- Interviews: The final stage will be an interview with applicants who have successfully gone through the assessment stage. A final selection will then be made, subject to due diligence.
For more information, visit CcHub/Mastercard Foundation.