Deadline: February 28, 2023
Applications are open for the Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship Programme 2023. The Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship for Social Entrepreneurs is a customized 6-month online programme that empowers young people to build, develop and expand innovative and economically viable social businesses that contribute to the achievement of the 17 UN SDGs.
The Y&Y Fellowship Training Modules:
- Introduction to the Y&Y Community
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Market strategy
- Delivering your solution
- Measuring impact
- Completing the business model
- Pitching and networking
- Funding your social business
- Building the organization
- Brand and communications
- Managing growth
- Understand and measure the social or environment change you wish to create.
- Build a realistic and sustainable business strategy (finance, sales and marketing).
- Learn how to tell stories to engage customers and investors.
- Benefit from 1:1 moments with mentors and expert mentors.
- Become part of a global community of like-minded people.
- Open to applicants between 18 and 30 years of age who hold primary decision-making power in organizations created to solve a social or sustainable challenge in their community.
- They seek applicants who are committed to building a business strategy that makes their organization scalable, financially sustainable, and able to quantify your impact.
Apply to join the Global Fellowship for Social Entrepreneurs and become a Yunus & Youth Fellow.
For more information, visit Y&Y Global Fellowship.