Deadline: March 1, 2023
Applications are open for the MassChallenge Global Sustainable Food Vertical Accelerator Programme 2023. Feeding the planet’s population sustainably is one of society’s biggest challenges. MassChallenge has partnered with some of the biggest corporations in Food production (Nestlé, Bühler, Givaudan, DSM, Louis Dreyfus Company, and more), to find, accelerate, and collaborate with startups, so that the startup’s business grows and they make massive impact to society.
Early-stage startups can apply to the Global Sustainable Food track. This accelerator track is operated by MassChallenge Switzerland, and run as part of the Swiss early-stage accelerator programme. The accelerator runs from July to October. They only accept startups whose solution will add value to society, and all startups in the accelerator will be advised about how to make their business climate responsible and must intend to offset their emissions or actively reduce GHG to be considered.
- Unrivaled access to global corporate partners, including Nestlé, Bühler, Givaudan, DSM, Louis Dreyfus Company, General Mills, and Südzucker;
- World-class mentoring from 400+ experts and tailored programming provided with no equity taken in return;
- The opportunity to compete for up to CHF 1M in non-dilutive cash prizes and other in-kind awards;
- For Food and Climate focused startups an additional cash prize of CHF 100k no-strings-attached for the Louis Dreyfus Company Climate Resilience Prize
- A proven model that has helped more than 65% of finalists raise funds during or immediately after the programme
- Open to startups from any location in the world.
- They are looking for startups with high-impact solutions that will add value to society; all startups in the accelerator will be advised about how to make their business climate responsible.
- Startups, from any location, should apply here and select Sustainable Food Track as their choice. Applications are open until March 1, 2023.
- Startups based in the US, and who want to be resident in MC’s US offices and also benefit from US programming can apply here, tick the “US Early Stage Accelerator Programme”, and select “Sustainable Food Track”.
For more information, visit MassChallenge.