Deadline: March 22, 2023
Access Corporation and NerdzFactory are accepting applications Women Digital Entrepreneurship Program 2023. The Women Digital Entrepreneurship Program (WDEP) is an initiative of Access Corporation aimed at equipping businesswomen with the skills for the digitization of their business processes and to further position their businesses for long-term market relevance and success.
The program is targeted towards existing and aspiring female entrepreneurs, with learnings around opportunities to leverage in growing an online business. The program objectives include, but are not limited to, encouraging more women to start an online business, promoting women’s entrepreneurship, closing the digital gender gap, improve the economic outcomes of women.
The Women Digital Entrepreneurship Program(WDEP) features the following events;
- Women Digital Entrepreneurship Bootcamp (WDEB)
- Women Digital Entrepreneurship Summit
- Opportunity to pitch for a grant
- Business Connect Webinar
About the Business Connect Webinar
The Business Connect Webinar is a part of the Women Digital Entrepreneurship Program (WDEP), a business growth initiative that is designed to equip women with the skills, information, and resources needed to start, grow and monetize an online business.
- How to start an online business
- What business can you start online?
- How to use social media to drive website traffic and increase conversions that lead to increased sales
- Gain a deeper understanding of social media platforms and how to use them to reach a target audience.
- How to pitch a business idea
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Female Citizen
- Unemployed and underemployed women
- Applicant must be between ages 25-40 years
- Minimum education levels of SSCE & OND
- Applicant must be aspiring to start a business or have started a business with an annual turnover of less than NGN2M
- Applicant must have access to the internet
For more information, visit NerdzFactory.