Deadline: March 24, 2023
Applications are open for the Bayer Foundation Women Empowerment Award 2023. This award will grant 15 female entrepreneurs from the Global South a €25,000 cash prize, tailored coaching as well as a global event and networking opportunities. The goal: Empowering female entrepreneurs to accelerate their social business.
Female entrepreneurs play a key role in the fight against poverty and in advancing the development of the regions in which they operate. However, the female social entrepreneurship journey is marked by major challenges: Lack of funding, discrimination and missing networking opportunities are only a few obstacles. Bayer Foundation wants to support the brightest minds who jointly pave the way for a fairer tomorrow with their health, nutrition and agricultural solutions.
- €25,000 cash prize
- Tailored coaching to reach your business goals
- Access to Bayer Foundation & Bayer’s expert network
- Visibility through branded communication activities
- Final award ceremony
- Alumni Network
- Open to female entrepreneurs: Regardless of their initiatives and ideas, female founders face great challenges that hinder their success. The Bayer Foundation Women Empowerment Award aims to enable their ability to create social impact through groundbreaking innovation. They are looking for women-led enterprises that help drive social change and improve their communities.
- Social Impact Focus: They want to empower female founders active in health, nutrition, and agriculture. Women who want to jointly advance the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 2 (Zero Hunger) and 3 (Good Health & Wellbeing). Women who want to decrease inequalities create perspectives and lift each other.
- Global South: Although female founders face struggles all across the globe, this challenge focuses on entrepreneurs from the Global South – Latin America, Africa & the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. This opportunity is a prime incentive to take centre stage and accelerate their innovations towards a healthier future.
Do you think this challenge will help you and your enterprise? Make sure you join this challenge before 24 March!
For more information, visit Women Empowerment Award.